Results loading image

We're getting your results ready

Expert suppliers of quality car registration numbers since 2002

Latest News

How Can You Transfer A Cherished Number Plate Online?

Are you contemplating transferring a registration from one car to another? If so, get pleased as the process for doing this is surprisingly simple. It can do directly online to retain ownership of your cherished number plates while changing cars. For that, you have to go through rule-bound hoops that are nothing overly intricate to understand.

You need to approach a private company or individual to acquire a new number plate for your vehicle. In this situation, you don’t need to use any documents. But you just need to have well-defined documentation to order a number plate to assign it to your car. Let’s discuss here, how can you perform this task online within just 5 minutes through a hassle-free process?

Cherished Number Plates

You Can Transfer Cherished Plates in three Different Ways Given Below

  • Transfer a registration from one wheel to another.
  • Replace the current car registration with another contained on a Certificate of Entitlement (V750) or a Retention Document (V778).
  • Retain, or keep, a registration until you prefer to include it in a vehicle.

What are the Provisions to Transfer Cherished Number Plates?

The vehicle must require to follow the given regulations to meet the rules overseeing registration transfers while transferring a cherished plate.

  • Your car must file with the DVLA.
  • It requires to be available for valuation while needed.
  • Always be ready to start and move under their own power.
  • Make your vehicle that requires an MOT or heavy goods vehicle (HGV) test certificate.
  • Your vehicle must be incorporated by a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN) for the last 5 years without interruption.
  • If your vehicle incorporates by SORN for more than 5 years it will require to be taxed and an investigation. We will contact you if an inspection is needed.

How to Transfer from a Certificate of Entitlement (V750) or Retention Document (V778) to a wheel?

You will require either the V750 Certificate of Entitlement for registration. It must not attach to a car or the V778 Retention Document beforehand. If the registration has beforehand been on a vehicle then both of these documents comprise an application section that you must complete perfectly. The V5C registration certificate also identifies as the registration document for the receiver car. You can send all documents and payments to our company’s address or you can make the transfer application online at our website

Give A Personalised Plate As A Gift

When it comes to gifting a personalised plate then you don’t require car documents. They can submit by the gift receiver at a later date for the transfer of the registration. The personalised plate will attach to a certificate following picking the ideal reg plate. It will have your name or the gift receiver’s name.

Numerous people want the peace of mind that can be gotten with an experienced, professional team. So, we, at Platinum Plates, offer our clients the best and fully managed transfer service. Contact us now!